Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings." -John Muir

Post by: Beth

I'm sometimes amazed by what Hong Kong offers in the way of sights. Even looking out a window here can sometimes introduce me to views unmatched by any I've seen before, and I have yet to decide if this city is prettier by day or by night. A trip to The Peak almost clinched a victory in favor of "day," but I held strong and am reserving judgment until I've seen the view from the top of this highest mountain on the island proper (1,810 ft) during the evening hours. It's just not fair to "night"...





3 comments:

Rhonda Walker said...

All I can say is awesome pictures!
Actually I do miss that place. Keep the post coming. I am enjoying this. Love y'all

Corey Nolen said...

that is so cool. the mountains are right at the city?

Beth said...

Yep.. the mountains sort of surround the city on 3 sides. It's so pretty!